<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Sunday, October 23, 2005 @ 8:14 AM

OMFG!
i ate fucking chickens for breadfast.
More fucking chickens for lunch.
And fucking pizza for dinner.
And soon, im growing fucking fat. :/
Its like, ohmyfucking god?
Alrights, whatever (:

OHNOOOOOS!
Tomorrow have school and i dont
feel like going at all- Boos.
And thursday or friday are returning
of report books! :D
Im pretty excited but yet nervous.
What class will i be going?
Who will be my classmates next year?
I realleh wonder. I hope our class
can stick together for long.
As said, hope. )):

Days are so boring lately.
There is practically nothang to do
at home besides computering ;
magazines exatra. All the slacking
moments, kinda miss the studying
time? :DD OH NO! Hell no.

Had maple today and suddenly thought
of a motherfucker who came adding
me in msn and asking me for online sex.
It was pretty memorable
i guess. Well, i pretended i was shy.
Turn out me getting engross lahs.
But was very icky especially chatting with
guys like HIM- (:
So yahhs, im off to bed real soon.
IM DEAADDD BEAT! x))

(:
niteys! :D